Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Mitten Love Mondays - vol. 3

Welcome to a Tuesday where I publish my Mitten Love Monday entry a day late.
It happens, right?

Today I'm featuring another food company I adore:

American Spoon Foods

What do I love from there? Better question, what don't I love. Short back story, I came across this store downtown Traverse City once. The door was open and the enticing smells pulled me in. They have a kitchen in-house, and were making their famous chili. This isn't just any chili. This chili features two of their best products:

Cherry Peach Salsa and Pumpkin Chipotle Grilling Sauce

Stay with me, I know this sounds weird.

They also use ground turkey in their recipe. And cocoa powder. Yes, you read that correctly. It is such a unique and delicious flavor in chili. It is one of my go-to recipes now so I always have two jars of the salsa and one jar of the chipotle sauce on hand. There are never leftovers when I make this chili!

Lately, we've also been hooked on this product:


So delicious on burgers and chicken sausage, just in time for summer grilling. You can't beat any of their preserves either, with our house favorites being Early Glow Strawberry, and Blueberry Lime.

I love that you can sample their products too, because I always end up liking something new and buying a jar of it. With locations around Michigan, you'll leave with your arms full and your belly happy.

Leave a comment if you'd like the chili recipe. It. Is. Amazing. Would I ever let you down when it comes to food? Of course not. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment