Thursday, July 14, 2016

Day 11 - July 12 - Do NOTHING day!

Greatest. Day. Ever. Of doing nothing!!

Got up when I wanted. Did a little cleaning. Threw my gear on and decided to run three miles in 82 degrees and 80% humidity. Got sidetracked on a main road where a little dog named Lilly that was running back and forth crossing the road with no visible owner nearby. Had another runner stop to help me get the number off the collar. Finished the hot run and then grabbed the dog to do one more mile. Look at these views.

Put my bathing suit on and wandered down to the lake with the beach chairs. Sat in the sun. Read a big stack of eight month old magazines. Felt the sun warm me to my bones. Thought if only I could bottle up this feeling and open in February.

After the beach, had a snack. Went to the store, wanted to take bottles back but J drinks Michigan micros, the rarer the better, which you cannot return at the local up north grocer. Lesson learned. Ate a big bowl of ice cream. Watched $100,000 pyramid.  Went to bed smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment