Friday, July 29, 2016

Day 26 - July 27

The end of the Unemployed Sarah is near.  I can't believe I only have a few more days before I start my new position.  This past month has flown by faster than I ever thought possible.  H went to school today, much to his chagrin, but I had a random list of stops to make and things to create before he was back at home.  After running my errands, I wanted to clean our Basement Dwelling really well since we would be leaving for the weekend tomorrow, and I also had two Pinterest projects that were gathering dust on my table at my mom's.  I had wanted to finish a race bib display plaque, as well as a big patriotic M for my mom's front door.  I got started on both projects, alternating between the two as the paint dried.  I also came up with an idea to double side the M, so that it could be used two ways.  The back I started to paint bright yellow with the intention of adding white polka dots and then making the burlap bow usable on either side.  So far so good:

Later on, J arrived home with H and we had dinner and made sure we were ready for Garage Sale Round Three, which was happening in the morning for a few hours.  We had another great day, with perfect weather for playing outside in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment